Give Your Career a Boost with SPE’s new CareerSolutions!
SPE recently launched an expanded CareerSolutions website, with new services to enhance your career and make you a more marketable professional, now and in the future.
SPE CareerSolutions is ideal for plastics professionals who want to:
- Re-invigorate their careers with guidance from a professional coach
- Find the best work environment for their behavioral and communication style
- Write a résumé that captures employers’ attention
- Turn interviews into job offers and negotiate the best employment offer possible
- Identify job opportunities with the industry’s best employers
SPE CareerSolutions now offers a variety of free and for-fee products and services above and beyond our job listings and résumé database. Premium products and services provide one-on-one access to career experts for fees ranging from $15 to $495, depending on the selection.
- Behavioral Style Reports and Career Coaching. Assess your behavioral strengths with the Behavioral Style Inventory. In just 10 minutes, you’ll get a free summary with information vital to your career. Upgrade to your complete Behavioral Style Report for $99 (a discounted rate through SPE); a 30-minute session to review your Report with a professional coach is included. Check the coach profiles online to select the right coach for you.
- Professional Résumé and Cover Letter Writing Services. With proven expertise in crafting documents that open doors, Alesia Benedict, CPRW, JCTC offers the following guarantee to SPE members: Guaranteed Interviews in 30 days or we’ll rewrite for free. As a first step, see how your résumé stands up to a professional evaluation. Submit your résumé online for review at no charge.
- Employment Verification Services. Bad or vague references are among the most common reasons people don’t get hired. Now you can find out what’s being said before prospective employers check.
Ten Tips for Conducting a Job Search
Whether you are in a job search, planning the next steps for your career, or feeling stuck in your current role, the SPE CareerSolutions website has resources for you. Tour your new one-stop resource for lifelong career development at: spe.4careersolutions.org
© 2016 Society of Plastics Engineers