Polymer Engineering & Science
Polymer Engineering & Science has been one of the most highly regarded journals in the field, serving as a forum for authors of treatises on the cutting edge of polymer science and technology.
Engineers, researchers, technicians, and academicians worldwide are looking to PE&S for the valuable information they need.
Polymer Composites is the engineering and scientific journal serving the fields of reinforced plastics and polymer composites including research, production, processing, and applications.
PC brings you the details of developments in this rapidly expanding area of technology long before they are commercial realities.
Vinyl & Additive Technology
Vinyl & Additive Technology publishes papers on all of the technical aspects of vinyl polymers, including vinyl additives as well as other vinyl topics, and ranging from basic research to applied research and development.
Most of the papers describe new work, but critical reviews of the literature appear occasionally.
Plastics Engineering Magazine
In this issue:
- Going Green: Exploring Plastics' Role in the Circular Economy
- Dealing with 'Problem Packages' in Recycling
- Automakers Close the Loop with Materials Reuse
- Shredding our Clothes - the Issue of Microfibers
- Brand Owners Find Ways to Use Ocean Plastics
- Plus: Recap from ANTEC® 2017 in Anaheim
Digital Edition Sponsored by