Polymer Engineering & Science
Polymer Engineering & Science has been one of the most highly regarded journals in the field, serving as a forum for authors of treatises on the cutting edge of polymer science and technology.
Engineers, researchers, technicians, and academicians worldwide are looking to PE&S for the valuable information they need.
Polymer Composites is the engineering and scientific journal serving the fields of reinforced plastics and polymer composites including research, production, processing, and applications.
PC brings you the details of developments in this rapidly expanding area of technology long before they are commercial realities.
Vinyl & Additive Technology
Vinyl & Additive Technology publishes papers on all of the technical aspects of vinyl polymers, including vinyl additives as well as other vinyl topics, and ranging from basic research to applied research and development.
Most of the papers describe new work, but critical reviews of the literature appear occasionally.
Plastics Engineering Magazine
In this issue:
- Building & Construction: How Plastics are Reshaping - and Energizing - Tomorrow's Homes
- Graphene - doing more with much, much less
- Assessing the potential seismic impact of supercapacitors
- Structural foam molding excels in automotive
- Circular Design Guide aims to bend conventional thinking
- Energy management - what processors are doing wrong
Digital Edition Sponsored by