In an effort to improve the customer service experience for all SPE members, we will be upgrading our membership database later this month. In order to integrate data into the new system, we will have to interrupt the member services available on the website from 5 PM ET May 22, 2013 through May 30, 2013.
We remain available to assist you with all renewal, registration and new member services via telephone at +1 203 775 0471 or via fax at +1 203 775 8490. Should you prefer to use the online system, please plan to complete your transactions either prior to May 22 or after May 30.
SPE membership gives you access to the most comprehensive and authoritative technical resources available in the plastics industry today.
- Online Technical Library – thousands of downloadable technical papers on every key topic in plastics.
- Plastics Engineering Magazine – award-winning coverage of news, technical briefs, and trends.
- Peer-Reviewed Technical Journals – free access to all current and back issues of Polymer Composites and Polymer Engineering & Science plus discounts on Journal of Vinyl & Additive Technology.
- Technical Groups – technical Divisions, Special Interest Groups, local Sections, Student Chapters, and more.
- Online Store – discounts on 400+ technical books, training manuals, conference proceedings, and more.
- Membership Directory – nearly 20,000 members around the world and at your service.