Training and Education
In an effort to improve the customer service experience for all SPE members, we will be upgrading our membership database later this month. In order to integrate data into the new system, we will have to interrupt the member services available on the website from 5 PM ET May 22, 2013 through May 30, 2013.
We remain available to assist you with all renewal, registration and new member services via telephone at +1 203 775 0471 or via fax at +1 203 775 8490. Should you prefer to use the online system, please plan to complete your transactions either prior to May 22 or after May 30.
SPE training and education programs are targeted to Plastics Professionals like you and include more than 150 conferences, seminars, and online presentations every year on a wide variety of topics, plus on-site training.
- ANTEC®: Annual Technical Conference – the world's largest technical conference.
- Topical Conferences (TopCons) – in-depth information on specific materials, processes, or industries.
- e-Live® Webinars the best in plastics education delivered right to your desktop.
- Recorded e-Live® Webinar Presentations – multimedia recordings available either online or on CD.
- Online Store – hundreds of peer-reviewed, published resources in a variety of formats, including printed manuals, CDs/DVDs, recorded online presentations, and more.