P2P™ Value Chain Seminars for SPE Partners
What is the P2P™ Value Chain Seminar & Why Sponsor One?
One day regional, technical seminar on focused content followed by a roundtable of industry experts presenting on a specific plastics industry value chain, following the entire process from “pellet to part”.
How does it work?
As the Key Sponsor you choose and team up with 4 additional value chain sponsors to host the event. Each sponsor provides two 2 speakers to represent their product.
Looking for product exposure? New markets to sell too? Become a Key Sponsor and you determine the following:
- The key processing & market segment focus areas (i.e. injection molding for automotive, etc.)
- The date and regional location (i.e. Feb. 2015 in the Cleveland area, etc.)
- The remaining 4 corporate sponsor participants (i.e. resin supplier, additives supplier, compounder, part designer, tool builder, processor, equipment supplier, OEM, customer, end user, etc.)
- The focused invitee list of 90 VIP attendees make up the targeted audience-you invite 30 VIPs as the key sponsor and the other 4 value chain sponsors choose the rest. (15 each)
- Topic and order of each of the 5-1 hour presentations to be given by the participating companies
- Customization of the attendee gift(s) received at the seminar
SPE has you covered by providing the following complementary services leaving you to concentrate on what’s important to you-your customer base and new business development.
- Coordination, promotion, moderation and logistics of the entire event
- Preceding night hotel room for the 10 presenters
- Meeting room and all A/V fees at venue
- Breakfast, networking lunch and coffee breaks during event(sit-down lunch with 1 speaker to every 9 attendees)
- Gift(s) and digital proceedings with networking list for presenters and attendees
- Dinner with SPE management and presenters after the event
Key sponsorship is ONLY offered to SPE corporate sponsors for $20,000. The 4 additional value chain sponsors are available at $10,000 each.
Event integrity will be fully endorsed by SPE.
Agenda would be as follows; (15 minute technology/coffee/bio breaks between all presentations)
||Registration and Continental Breakfast|
||Networking Lunch (10 tables of 10 with 2 speakers at each table; attendee badges will include a table number to ensure a diverse mix of customers at each table)|
||Round Table Wrap-Up (w/ all 10 speakers on dais)|
||SPE & Corporate Sponsor Dinner|
Key sponsorship is ONLY offered to SPE corporate partners!
To explore why you should become a Key Sponsor and what it means to your business please contact:
Patrick Farrey, CEO
+1 203.775.0471 | email@example.com