Sections are SPE's geographically-based technical groups, located in over 70 countries throughout the world. Section leaders organize technical meetings, facility/plant tours, and networking events so that participants can meet and network with colleagues and stay in touch with local industry while learning about new technologies and developments in polymer plastics research.
Board of Directors Election
Procedure for voting:
- Click below to review candidates’ biographical sketches. After your view, continue on to the online ballot. (You may also click below to proceed directly to the web ballot form without reviewing candidate bios.)
- Enter your name. Note: this will allow the Nominating Committee to validate the ballot.
- Vote for no more than five Directors by checking (clicking) the box by the candidate’s name (or check the box next to "Write-in Candidate" and fill in the appropriate contact information).
- Complete the optional “volunteer” and “suggestions” sections.
- Click “Done” to submit your online ballot.
Please note: Ballots received after Monday, June 3, 2013 will not be counted
Find out what professional training, networking, and social opportunities have been organized by leaders of this technical interest area.
Read about special events and important industry information published especially for members of this technical group.