SPE Extrusion Minitec+
Sponsored by the Extrusion Division
May 1–2, 2019
Polymers Center, Charlotte, NC.
Attend Day 1 only, Day 2 only or both together for a great learning experience!
Day 1 Technical presentations on general extrusion theory:
- single screw extrusion theory and design
- twin screw extrusion theory and design
- die and downstream technology for film, sheet and tube/profile
- auxiliary equipment trends and developments
- extrusion trends, tips and developments
- demonstration assembly/disassembly of a co-rotating twin screw extruder screw set
- tour of Polymer Center, see https://polymers-center.org
Day 2 Extrusion of PET and PLA formulations:
- single and twin-screw modifications for PET and PLA
- auxiliary extrusion equipment targeted to PET and PLA
- upstream material handling
- melt rheology comparisons for PET and PLA formulations
- specialty post-industrial and post-consumer reclaim systems
- specialty “hot button” topics
Presentations will be given by industry experts from the SPE Extrusion Division Board, industry and academia. A detailed agenda will be available on or about February 1, 2019.
Corporate sponsorships/tabletop displays: A limited # (12) sponsorships are available on a 1st come basis for only $1000, which includes a no charge registration for the entire event.
|Cost to register:||On or before April 5th||After April 5th|
|Day 1 (May 1st)||$250||$300|
|Day 2 (May 2nd)||$250||$300|
|Both days (May 1-2)||$400||$500|
|Corporate Sponsorship (Limit 12)||Sponsorships are available on a 1st come basis for only $1000, which includes a 6 ft tabletop display and 1 no charge registration for the entire event.|
A confirmation will be sent with logistical details.
Conference Chair: Charlie Martin at email@example.com