SPE’s Flexible Packaging Division recently announced FlexPackCon® 2023, taking place October 10-12, 2023, in Montreal, QC, Canada.
From materials and equipment suppliers to processors, converters, packagers, and brand owners, the event spans the supply chain. Engineers, researchers, marketers, and other flexible packaging professionals come together to learn about new developments in materials, trends, challenges, and opportunities in this double-digit growth market.
The conference will include presentations that address current challenges such as:
• Flexible packaging sustainability and circularity
• Monomaterial packaging design to enable recyclability
• New approaches to achieve barrier properties
• Evolution of mechanical and advanced recycling
• New regulations
• Developments in additives, including processing aids
• Bio-degradable and bio-based materials
• Improvements in performance and functionality
Details about FlexPackCon® are in progress and will be announced as they become available. Visit www.4spe.org/FlexPack for updates.
SPE Flexible Packaging Division
The SPE Flexible Packaging Division has over 350 members from around the world representing many of the world’s leading companies at all levels in the value chain, from brand owners to processors/converters, resin manufacturers, machinery builders, research institutions, and service providers. Website: https://flexpackdiv.4spe.org/