SPE's Medical Plastics Division & SPE Southern California Section are happy to announce MiniTec 2019!
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Our Technical Program Committee is now accepting speaker / presentation proposals for inclusion in this event. We will feature at least 10 of the most relevant presentations (30 minute time slots each) selected from all submissions received by Wednesday, September 26.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit the following not later than September 26th:
- Your name
- Proposed presentation title
- Abstract of 150 word maximum
Your contact information including:
- Full name as it would appear in the program
- Company or Affiliation
- Office phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Agreement that you will comply with speaker requirements
- Submit final title & abstract by September 26th
- Submit high resolution color headshot & biography of 150 word maximum by October 31st
- Submit Power Point presentation for committee review by January 4th
- Participate in the program on February 4th in Anaheim
- Give us permission to distribute pdf version of your presentation to attendees (will be assumed if you submit)
After all interested speakers submit title/abstract, the committee will review and prepare the program with the morning session to focus on Future Polymer Materials Technology and the afternoon session to focus on Design & Advanced Processing Technology. Submitters will be notified of decision once made.
This MiniTec will be held Monday, February 4th, the day before the opening of the 2019 MD&M West Expo & Conference in the shadow of the Anaheim Convention Center. This conference is expected to host at least 100 conference attendees and will feature up to 20 tabletop exhibitors.