Women in Plastics Networking Lunch
CONNECT WITH US
We are excited to create an opportunity for networking and knowledge transfer between women in the plastics industry.
All plastics professionals and students are welcome, and both men and women are encouraged to attend.
Sonita Lontoh, Global Head & Vice President of Marketing, 3D Print & Digital Manufacturing, HP Inc.
About the Speaker
Sonita Lontoh is the Global Head & Vice President of Marketing of HP Inc.’s 3D Print & Digital Manufacturing. She came to HP from Siemens, the global industrial conglomerate, where she focused on enabling Industrial IoT and Digital Transformation. Sonita has more than 18 years of experience at the intersection of new technology, business models and policy, both at venture-backed Silicon Valley start-ups and Fortune 100 global companies. In her role, Sonita is responsible for the strategy and execution of a comprehensive, strategic marketing plan to position HP as the trusted solutions leader that helps industrial customers succeed in their digital manufacturing journey.
Outside of work, Sonita is passionate about advancing more women in technology and in increasing global cross-collaborations in technology between the U.S. and emerging countries. She has been invited by the White House to speak at former President Barack Obama’s Global Innovation Summit and to attend an event honoring AAPI Women Champions of Change. In 2017, Sonita was inducted into the U.S. National Asian American Hall of Fame and MIT listed her as one of its Notable Women Alumni.
Sonita earned her Master of Engineering degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), her M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and her B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley.
Patricia Miller, CEO and Founder, Matrix 4
About the Speaker
Most recently, Patricia was a marketing executive with Halozyme Therapeutics (a biopharmaceutical company commercializing new products that target the extracellular matrix for diabetes, oncology, dermatology and autoimmune) responsible for marketing strategy, business development and P+L across the company’s proprietary and partnered programs. Prior to Halozyme, she worked with Eli Lilly on strategic major market product launches both globally and in the United States in Neuroscience, Men's Health and Diabetes. In her early career, Patricia worked with Labour Party Headquarters in London, England and subsequently with Hawaii State Senator Ihara. Currently, Patricia is the CEO + Visionary (+ Owner) of Matrix 4, M4 is a design and manufacturing house, blurring lines and breaking down silos from concept to final production. With a team that embodies an eclectic mix of technical expertise, keen insights and real-world experience—creators, makers, engineers, designers and strategists work together, across industry and category segments, to make meaningful products that matter.
- BBA in Marketing, BA in Journalism and Mass Communications, Certificate in Entrepreneurship, University of Iowa, 2004
- MA Legal and Political Theory, University College of London, 2005
- Certificate Market Research, University of Georgia, 2007
- National Association of Manufacturing, Board of Directors
- mHub, Board of Directors
- Prairie Ridge Highschool + Woodstock High School Incubator Programs, Board of Directors
- Entrepreneurial Therapy Group, founder
- McHenry County Community Foundation, Grants Review Boar of Advisors
- University of Iowa John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center, Board of Advisors
- Northwestern Hospital System, Finance Board of Directors
- Technology and Manufacturing Association, Board of Directors
- Chicago Crain’s 40 Under 40
- Inc 5000 List 2017 and 2018 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- Plastic News Ranked Top Molder in US 2018
- Best Places to Work Manufacturing and Small Business Categories 2018
- White House President Trump Visit 2017
- MCEDC Business of the Year 2015
Women in Plastics Networking Lunch Moderator