FlexPackCon®2023 is inviting material and equipment suppliers, processors, converters, packagers, brand owners, academia, and other industry influencers to submit abstracts for presentations focused on key trends and the latest technology advances in flexible packaging.
We invite you to submit abstracts for presentation on:
- Flexible Packaging Sustainability and Circularity
- Monomaterial Packaging Design to Enable Recyclability
- New Approaches to Achieve Barrier Properties
- Evolution of Mechanical and Advanced Recycling
- New Regulations
- Developments in Additives, Including Processing Aids
- Bio-degradable and Bio-based Materials
- Improvements in Performance and Functionality
- Food Development Requiring New Packaging Concepts
- Packaging Challenges Along the Supply Chain
Abstract Submission Timeline:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 1, 2023
- Accepted Speakers Notified: May 15, 2023
- Presentation Submission Deadline: September 1, 2023
IMPORTANT! Click the blue "Submit Your Abstract Here" button below ONLY. Do not click any other links in the navigation bar, SPE login (on right side of page), or any links along the bottom of the page.
After clicking the blue "Submit Your Abstract Here" button:
- If you are NOT a member of SPE, you will need to establish an account as a "New Customer."
- If you ARE a member of SPE, you will login using your SPE membership login information.
Submit Your Abstract Here
For questions about submissions, contact:
Pierre Sarazin, FlexPackCon® Conference Chair
For event questions, including registration and other customer service issues:
SPE Customer Service
For technical issues with the submission site, contact:
Chris Barry, Marketing/Technology Manager, SPE