March 21–25, 2022
Are you interested in pursuing a career in coloring of plastics or just want to learn more?
Learn from our industry experts.
Who would you benefit from attending the National Week of Coloring of Plastics?
- Get a better understanding of your company’s coloring issues
- New to your job? Have the desire to communicate more effectively with peers and subordinates
- Color formulators/technicians to better understand the theory behind their work
- Color specifiers/approvers to understand limitations in coloring of plastics
- Sales personnel hoping to gain more technical knowledge to better serve their customers
- Product designers wishing to better understand the technology behind the coloring of plastics, to make better and more informed decisions
- Processors (injection molding, extrusion, etc) to better understand color technology
- Resin formulators to learn more about how colors are formulated
Workshops, tutorials, and Presentations