If an email was not received, it might be due to the following:
Unsubscribed from receiving SPE emails.
- If this is the case, send an email to email@example.com and provide the following:
- Email address used in SPE account
- Name as provided to SPE
- Address to verify SPE member's record
- NOTE: approval of email reinstatement is required within the email. The permission must come from the email that needs to be re-subscribed. Without this approval, the email cannot be reinstated.
This written approval is required in written form (email is acceptable, no signature required) for GDPR (Europe), CAN-SPAM (United States), CASL (Canada) & CCPA (California) anti-spam laws.
Verbal approvals cannot be accepted at this time.
SPE Membership expired.
The person is not a member of the SPE Chapter the email was targeted and deployed to in the first place.
- Double-check the Chapter’s membership roster and if this is the case, have the person contact SPE Customer Relations to resolve the issue.
The person is not a member of the SPE Community.
- Contact SPE Customer Relations to check the active status of the SPE Community, and to double-check their membership in the SPE Community.
The email was successfully sent but landed inside the spam folder.
- If this is the case, make sure to do the following:
The email was successfully sent but was blocked by the company’s anti-spam service (ex. Barracuda).