Identifying Members by Geographical Location
SPE HQ helps sections identify members in their geographical region who are SPE members but not members of your chapter or section. This capability is currently available on the SPE website.
Here is the process for locating potential chapter/section members. The Section Leader:
- Logs into the SPE website and goes to www.4spe.org/directory (or clicks on the Member Directory link).
- Enters a zip code of an area within the Section boundaries as well as a search radius.
- Clicks the "Search" button.
- Compares the resulting member list with the Section roster.
- Contacts any members on the former but not the latter and invites them to join their section by visiting www.4spe.org/JoinSection and purchasing a membership in your Section.